- Body lift - Tightens loose skin and tissue on the abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks, and inner thighs for a firmer, more compact shape
- Arm lift - Smoothes and tightens loose skin on the upper arms through incisions along the inside of the arms from elbow to armpit
- Thigh lift - Shapes and tightens skin and tissue of the groin and thighs (inner, front and outside, or upper)
- Tummy tuck - Flattens the abdomen and sculpts the waist
- Breast procedures - Enhance breast size and shape through lift, reduction and/or augmentation
- Facial sculpting procedures - Lift and tighten skin on the face, neck, brows, and eyelids
- Liposuction - Removes residual fat deposits from areas like the chin, arms, stomach, hips, and thighs
After Weight Loss
Losing a significant amount of weight is an admirable accomplishment, but excess sagging skin from the face down to the thighs can spoil your improved, healthy look, making you feel embarrassed, uncomfortable, or dissatisfied with your appearance. Dr. Daryl Hoffman performs body contouring in San Jose or Palo Alto to help you attain the trim, healthy appearance you've worked so hard to achieve.
To learn more about your body contouring options after significant weight loss, request your consultation with Dr. Hoffman, a board-certified, Stanford-trained plastic surgeon. Or, call him at (650) 325-1118 (Palo Alto) or (408) 292-1118 (Los Gatos) to schedule your appointment.
Before & After Photos
You'll be inspired. See some of the impressive results attained by Dr. Hoffman's actual cosmetic surgery patients.View Photos
Body contouring surgery can sculpt and refine your appearance where dieting or weight loss surgery in San Jose has left off. Because every patient is unique, Dr. Hoffman customizes surgery with procedures including:
During your private consultation, Dr. Hoffman will customize a set of body contouring procedures to your individual needs and enhancement goals. He often recommends a series of procedures spaced over weeks or months to allow time for sufficient healing and recovery.
Recovery and Results
After your surgery, treated areas might initially be sore, swollen, and bruised. You may need to wear compression garments for the first 1 to 2 weeks to encourage a compact shape while healing. Most patients can return to their normal daily activities, including work, about 7 to 10 days after a procedure, but this varies considerably based on which procedures have been performed. Dr. Hoffman will give you customized post-surgical instructions for the specific procedure(s) you are having.
Body contouring cosmetic surgery can put the finishing touches on your transformation after your long journey to lasting weight loss. To sustain your improvements, you will need to maintain a consistent weight, continue eating right, and stay physically active.
Cellulaze™ Cellulite Treatment
Cellulaze is a new cellulite treatment that actually works!